Inspiring the Youth to create change!!!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Youth Nasiha: Day 8

As'salamu alaykum sisters!!!

Hope todays rehearsals for talent show n other show went well!

This is what happened today:

1. Youth Dilemma's: Discussed various dilemma's and tried to find solutions for them, most of the problems could be solved by communicating, some dilemma’s were:

* My parents don’t want me to go to uni because as a girl u will get married have kids so what’s the point?

* I am mates with boys, my friends think that this is bad, I don’t see this as something bad.

* I like this boy in my year and he likes me too, what do I do?

* I want to be a good muslim, but I have done so many wrong things in the past.

* My parents don’t trust me, so what’s the point in me doing anything good because even if I do something good they still dnt trust me.

2. Role plays: One about a girl being bullied and how she should solve this prob:

Second one was about a girl’s friend all growning up and changing for the worse, how should she deal with this.

3. Rehearsals for role play and fashion show!

Tomorrow is our last day, should end with a blast so looking forward to see ya sisters!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i attended the last day of youth nasiha. I must say i spent six weeks of my holiday, very bored. wallahi i really enjoyed myself, what was really good was that, we all had GREAT FUN, and it was all halal!!!1Cant wait to see the youth nasiha sisters again, im gonna miss them all, especially hanna and ruma.
Ws fishy fish

1:22 pm, August 24, 2006

 
Blogger Mountains of Makkah said...

Lol hey fishy fish :) was an awesome role play you did there, hope that fish is not the main thing in your life and the only thing that makes u happy.

Aww I did not attend/say goodbye to everyone! Missing Youth Nasiha.

Alhamdulillah it was halal fun with my dear sisters, so nice to meet new faces; Nadia, Karima, Hanna, Maryam, Lil Khadija, Fatima...and the rest of you guys whom we would have never met if it were'nt for Youth Nasiha!

A bigh jazakillahu khairan to the sisters who organised it! And also to Nas, Rabia, Raaida for hosting each week! May Allah reward u guys immensely!

Fi Amanilhah

11:57 am, August 25, 2006

 
Blogger Mountains of Makkah said...

And a biiger Jazakillahu khairan to the sisters who attended! We would have no youth nasiha if u guys did not attend (we'd just be stuck with a girl who loves fish)

11:59 am, August 25, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home